CALL FOR ABSTRACTS DEADLINE IS
11:59 PM (MIDNIGHT) ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2013
No extensions will be granted. Acknowledgement that materials arrived on time will be sent via email.
The abstracts submission period is now open. Click here for the full
Call for Abstracts
In the words of our Past President, Marty Lentz: “Read the instructions, believe the instructions, follow the instructions!”
Following is some information designed to assist poster, podium and symposium presenters with preparation for the conference:
- When making corrections DO NOT Reload The Page or Use the Back Button On Your Browser. Use the hyperlinked steps in the Abstract Control Panel instead.
- You can find more detailed instructions for submitting an individual paper/poster or a symposium once you begin the submission process by accessing the Instructions link in the control panel.
- All poster and podium presenters must pay the individual or student registration fee to attend the conference. Employment in a WIN Member Agency does not confer membership status to individuals or students. Payment of the membership fee can be made at the time of registration.
- The Program Committee will decide whether to place papers in a poster or podium session, and its decision is final.
- In general, each abstract in a podium session is allotted 10 minutes for presentation, with 5 minutes for audience questions.
- Presentations will occur in the order they appear in the program. Podium presenters are expected to attend the entire session in which their paper is featured.
- Posters will be on display for an entire morning or an entire afternoon. Presenters are asked to be available for the hour designated in the conference schedule for Poster Viewing.
- All presenters are required to submit an Objectives/Content Grid. Below are some resources to assist you in the creation of your objectives grid:
View the Learning Objectives sample.
View the Suggested Verbs/Adjectives in the Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor Domains list.