CALL FOR ABSTRACTS DEADLINE IS 11:59 PM PACIFIC TIME
ON Saturday, October 15th, 2016
No extensions will be granted. You will receive an automatic confirmation that materials were successfully submitted.
The abstracts submission period is now open. Click here for the full Call for Abstracts
In the words of our Past President, Marty Lentz: "Read the instructions, believe the instructions, follow the instructions!"
Following is some information designed to assist poster, podium and symposium presenters with preparation for the conference:
- When making corrections to your abstract submission DO NOT reload the page or use the back button on your browser. Use the hyperlinked steps in the Presentation Control Panel instead.
- All poster and podium presenters must pay the individual or student registration fee to attend the conference. Employment in a WIN Organizational Member does not confer membership status to individuals or students. Payment of the membership fee can be made at the time of conference registration.
- The Program Committee will decide whether to place papers in a poster or podium session, and its decision is final.
- In general, each abstract in a podium session is allotted 10 minutes for presentation, with 5 minutes for audience questions. Check the "Presenter's Corner" on the WIN website for useful information, especially the video, "Yes, it is Possible: A Research Report in 10 Minutes."
- Presentations will occur in the order they appear in the program. Podium presenters are expected to attend the entire session in which their paper is featured.
- Posters will be on display for an entire morning or an entire afternoon. Presenters are asked to be available for the hour designated in the conference schedule for Poster Viewing.
- All presenters are required to submit Objectives/Content. Below are some resources to assist you in the creation of your objectives:
View the Learning Objectives sample.
LOG IN TO AN EXISTING SUBMISSION
To view, resume, edit, or withdraw a previously submitted Individual Podium or Poster Presentation or Symposium Session, enter the ID Number and Password in the appropriate boxes below:
Individual Presentation (part of a symposium or an individual podium/poster [presentation)
For technical assistance, click here.