Call for Abstracts Deadline is Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
No extensions will be granted. You will receive an automatic confirmation that materials were successfully submitted.
In the words of our Past President, Marty Lentz: "Read the instructions, believe the instructions, follow the instructions!"
- When making corrections to your abstract submission, DO NOT reload the page or use the back button on your browser. Use the hyperlinked steps in the Presentation Control Panel instead.
- All poster and podium presenters must pay the individual or student registration fee to attend the conference. Employment in a WIN Organizational Member does not confer membership status to individuals or students. Payment of the membership fee can be made at the time of conference registration.
- The Program Committee will decide whether to place papers in a poster or podium session, and its decision is final.
- Each abstract in a podium session is allotted 10 minutes for presentation, with 5 minutes for audience questions. "Yes, it is Possible: A Research Report in 10 Minutes."
- Presentations will occur in the order they appear in the program. Podium presenters are expected to attend the entire session in which their paper is featured.
- Posters will be on display for an entire morning or an entire afternoon. Presenters are asked to be available for the hour designated in the conference schedule for Poster Viewing.